Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

Call PanCAN was posted 04/13/2008 12:42 am by mrs
E-mail Address:

Message Text
Please call PanCAN tollfree M - F from 9-5 PST. Ask to speak to a PALS Associate. They will send you free information that is useful. As for your other question, I don't recall reading that or an association between the conditions and these cancers. Also, another suggestion. If you know where your mother is being treated, call and ask to speak to the cancer social worker. Maybe you can share with them, what you shared here.

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am