Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

Sandra was posted 02/17/2004 01:04 pm by mrs
E-mail Address:

Message Text
Thanks for the update. If your Mom still has problems with pain medications, maybe she can ask to consult with a pain specialist. Another option would be her oncologist. Once she leaves the hospital, she would be back in his care for pain management. If it is stomach pain (gas) then walking should help relieve some of it. Her digestive tract is back in commission and can cause some problems, but hopefully it goes away soon.

Tell your Mom we are wishing her the best and hope the pain eases soon. There is nothing like being at home. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Take care, Mary

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List


No replies on file.

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am