Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

Chris was posted 01/29/2004 08:01 pm by mrs
E-mail Address:

Message Text
Is your sister seeing a gastroenterologist? A GI doctor should be better at problems in this area of the body. Blood tests should have been run and it may be in the best interest of your sister to get copies of lab results and diagnostic reports from the CT Scans. Is anything out of the norm on these tests? Any chance of going to a teaching hospital? They may be more aggressive. Hope someone figures out what is wrong soon.

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List

No replies on file.

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am