Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

BLOCKAGE was posted 02/19/2002 04:44 pm by MARK
E-mail Address:

Message Text
I'm not a doctor. However from what I learned there can be other causes than cancer for a blockage of the ducts. You should see a specialist quickly. I would reccommend Mayo Clinic, Sloan Kettering, John Hopkins or MD Andersen where they have treated many cases of bile duct cancer. good luck

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List

No replies on file.

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am