|*DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions. |
2) The head of the pancreas is close to the bile duct.
3) The tumor can choke off the bile duct if in the head of the pancreas.
4) Dark urine, pale stools, jaundice, and itchy skin are symptoms of a blocked bile duct.
5) There are things other than PC that can cause a blocked bile duct.
6) Gastric issues, back/abdominal pain, weight loss are more general symptoms.
7) Your best bet is some kind of CT scan to identify if there is a tumor,
ERCP+EUS (tube down your throat into stomach/intestines for imaging), and
biopsy to diagnose whether you have a pancreas tumor.
Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List