Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

Doctors was posted 03/09/2010 12:33 am by mrs
E-mail Address:

Message Text
It may help to post a large city near you. Not all the best doctors are at huge major hospitals. Sometimes it is good to have a place closer to home with a really good surgeon and oncologist.

I'm in California. A Hepatobiliary specialist as in surgeon and oncology would be a good place to start. A liver surgeon may be the best bet if cancer is involved.

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List


No replies on file.

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am