Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

Reply was posted 01/11/2010 06:41 pm by Anonymous
E-mail Address:

Message Text
PanCan will be a big help. You can also contact univ hosp in your area and ask for a second opinion regarding clinical trials. Keep asking...

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List

No replies on file.

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am