Gallbladder and Bile Duct Cancer Web

Discussion Board

try here was posted 02/28/2009 10:57 pm by Anonymous
E-mail Address:

Message Text
They have a new discussion board you might want to try and ask it there. There are names of drs on that site and maybe you might find a link there to talk to them. You are asking the question here on a family-patient discussion board and many times there are no drs moderating these boards and might not be able to answer you. Keep trying until you can get some answers.

Reply to this message | Return to Main Message List


No replies on file.

DISCLAIMER: This page is an unmoderated forum, and the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.Patients are advised to consult their personal physicians before making any medical decisions.

Biliary Ca Home | Feedback | Pathology Home | Oncology Center Home
Copyright © 2020 The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Last Modified: 11/11/2002 10:50 am